Thursday 3 May 2012

Transitions

[Wednesday, 25th April 2012]

So I heard Mohammad's out.

OH FUCK YES!

I know I'm not being subtle at all here, but heck. That guy has been giving everyone the middle finger, especially Adam and Leanne. And to be honest, I never see the dude as a part of the class. I just think that they should have dropped him sooner, and those two would have done sooooo much better in the dress rehearsals.

So yea, today's another round of working with Rey. Filza and Wei Lim went first, because they didn't get the chance to do so on Monday, and plus they were the weakest one among us all from last week. But it seemed like they bucked up today. Which is good :D

Then Lih Seng and Valerie got their turn. Apparently they have to do the kissing scene. Ho danggg.. This is why I was careful not to choose a scene where I had to kiss Teck Sern. I don't think I want to anyway. Leanne, Adam and I were inside there when they practiced. But obviously we were chased out when they had to choreographed the kiss. Oh man, I wanted to see it :P

I'm being a kid :P

Ok. Then after that it was our turn. We did the beginning of the fight scene and it seems that Rey has no objection to it. He then stopped us halfway and made us go all the way to the hard scene. I would say that the hard bit would be the transition between the angry to letting out the dam.

So we worked on that scene, and I swear I nearly cried, because I felt it. I felt Gail's pain and how much she yearned to be with the one she loves. It was powerful.

Finally, times up, we had to go. We were called out for our usual briefing and was briefed off. With one week till the deadline, the pressure's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment