Thursday 3 May 2012

Rehearsal Notes - NO MORE SCRIPT NEEDED

Yeap you heard me. WE HAVE OUR LINES DOWN.

So we met up on Monday to practice as usual. We went through the lines once and decided to call it a day because Teck Sern has an exam later and he was not exactly in the right mindset to rehearse now. On the good part, when we went through our lines, we didn't even need our script in front of us.

So we decided to practice more on Tuesday, and obviously we did. We practice and this time, we focused on Teck Sern's ground. I got him to stand up and say his lines, to me as if he would have done it on stage. If he were to start to fidget and move about, I would point out which part is moving. I would shout out things like "Hands", or "Legs", while he's standing upright right in front of me.

He did it though. Haha. and he gave me a loud, "HA!" in the end, because he managed to get himself not moving for the whole entire monologue :D

Well done Teck Sern! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment