Thursday 3 May 2012

Rehearsal Notes - Enunciation

Enunciation.

Something that I have a problem with. So the this practice, on Thursday after the previous class, was dedicated to enunciation.

Teck Sern and I listened to each other, without the script and see if we could understand each other.

Teck Sern helped me with one of my lines. I kept on saying "absolutely" instead of "absolute". And I had problems saying "quintessential". Dude the first time I read of that word was when I read that play. I don't even understand what it meant until I looked it up.

But pronouncing it, was hell. I couldn't get it right, and Teck Sern seemed to be doing it pretty easily. Not fair :( But I tried and Hallelujah, finally I got it :DD

Teck Sern doesn't have much problem with enunciating. He just needs to be louder and opened up his mouth more. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment