Thursday 3 May 2012

On the Right Track

[Wednesday, 18th April 2012]

So it has come to this.

First dress rehearsals.

We have to show Rey what we have done.

Yea.

Scareeehhh...

I was shit scared. I was wearing my costume today, which was a blue sundress and a white cardigan.

Something like that. You can't see the bottom. There wasn't any nice pictures at all of my full body. Damn the low lighting and low shutter speed. All the pictures turned out blurry and shaky. URGH.

Anyway, Filza and Wei Lim went first. OMG. Maybe it was the pressure of being first or it was because they didn't have enough time to practice. They screwed up so badly. I felt so bad for them.

Lih Seng and Valerie went next and then followed by the trio. Lih Seng and Valerie was ok, but the trio. Oh man. I tell you, whenever Adam and Leanne were acting the risk increases. The moment it reached Mohammad, the whole thing just dropped. URGH.

Yea so we went last.

I honestly have no opinion on how we did, but we did it. Rey walked in during our scene to stop Teck Sern from moving so much. And guess what? Teck Sern remembered all his lines!! I'm so proud of him!

So 10 o'clock came and we had to leave because Ms Pat's class is coming in, so yea. So we stood outside as each and everyone gets their review. Everyone's getting below a C. I'm starting to get nervous man ><

Then he came to us. He said we brought in something with us and hence thats why he felt it was a good idea to walk in during our performance. Teck Sern needs to stay more grounded and not fidget so much. Rey said that by fidgeting, he is escaping the feeling. He doesn't like it so that's why he fidgets. He needs to be more grounded.

But the best thing I've heard all day...

HEADING TOWARDS A B!!!!

I'm a happy girl. I mean at the rate we're going, we can make it! :D

I'm so proud of both of us ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment