Thursday 3 May 2012

The things that I do, to get to know you more, Gail

Oh the things that I did to get to know at least a little bit of what it feels like to be Gail, a mother.

1. I actually borrowed a baby doll, and practiced around with them. I carried the doll in my arms as if it was  real baby.

2. I had to go shopping for cheap baby blanket with my mum, because we didn't have one at home and I couldn't find one from other people. I felt so awkward. Along the way I also shopped for baby toys for my mum's helper's niece. :D

3. I asked my mum to teach me how to wrap a baby with those baby blankets.

4. I asked my mum how to pick a baby up from the crib and how to put them back. I never really handled babies myself, because there's none to handle in my big family. I'm among the youngest among my cousins so yeaaa.

5. I looked around for a nice name for Gail, like how Gail would have when naming Elizabeth

6. I actually watch some pregnancy videos, but only 1 or 2 of them. haha. awkwarddddd..

Yeaaa the things that I do to get to know you more, Gail. I'm glad that you're a part of me now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment