Thursday 3 May 2012

Object Exercise of GAIL


GAIL – Celine Letizia Taslim

Who am I ?

I am Abigail. Abigail Lynn. Gail is my nickname and only a selected few can call me that. I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl, Elizabeth, wife to a banker Frederick “Fred” Young. I am Eric’s ex-girlfriend. We had a serious relationship for 5 years ever since my second year in college. I love having things in order and knowing things are planned out and there’s solution to problems. I hate being disorganized and uncertain. I use to be a party girl back in my college days, but now I have settled down and matured to a fine woman. I love dancing, and playing Pictionary. I am a person driven by emotions and my feelings, and I am very sensitive. I am angry at the fact that Eric left me but still have feelings for him although I’m denying that fact.

Where am I?

I am in the attic, my baby’s room of my house in Hartford, Connecticut.

What time is it?

About just after dinner, roughly 8pm at night.

What surrounds me?

The walls that formed the room, the slanted ceiling of the attic. There’s the baby crib, and other furniture such as the shelves. Inside the crib there’s the sleeping Elizabeth. I’m surrounded by my past; the pain and hurts from the past.

What are my relationships?

I have a mother and daughter relationship with my baby inside the crib. I love her very much and would die for her if needed. I have a relationship with Eric. He was the man that I love; the man of my life that I had missed the chance to actually start a family with. I regretted whatever happened in the past with him and I wished that things would have happened differently.

What are the circumstances?

Eric is now my ex-boyfriend. I am married, and have a daughter. As much as I want to be with him, I have to deal with the harsh reality that he is not mine.

What do I want?

I want Eric to, at least, be a part of my life and Elizabeth’s.

What is in my way?

My feelings, my marriage, my husband.
His stubbornness and lack of consideration for my feelings. He seemed very distant, and seemed to not have cared anymore about me, at least not in the same what that I care about him.

What do I do to get what I want?

I took him to see Elizabeth. This was my first attempt of showing him that I do still care for him and wants him to be a part of my life and Elizabeth’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment