Thursday 29 March 2012

no, No, NO!!

[Wednesday, 21st March 2012]

NO!! For once I actually don't want to go for theater. Why? Because I personally think our script sucks. I felt so unrehearsed, despite actually practising and spending time with it. URGH!

Well I'm just gonna cut the chase and get straight to the class stuff. Warm up today was different. Pretty fun though. Rey had us walking around in space at first and then made us jump around and move in a crazy way. We all were jumping around like mad people. HAHA. Good exercise early in the morning. The hard part was that we had to freeze at the exact point when Rey said Freeze. Shoot, I'm so bad at this. Thank God I never found myself in some stupid one legged position. Phewww~

Then we had to act like we're drunk trying to walk in a straight line. I think we're all looked like kookoos.. HAHA But who cares?! We were having so much fun. Some of us pretended like we're falling. It was funny. I was saying things like, "I'M OKAY! I'M OKAY!" and pretended like I'm shoving the hands of whoever's giving me help. Haha.

Then we had to act as Burglars. First alone, then with a partner. I partnered with Leanne because she was the closest person around. It was fun though, crouching about and stuff. I could really imagine in my head the dark room, with lights coming out of the edges of the door towards the room. Me and Leanne were hiding behind the couch that faces the door. We peeked and made sure there were nobody around and began moving. It was soooo coool!! Not that I want to be a burglar or something :P

Then Rey told us to change partners and then start something new. I partnered with my own partner, Teck Sern! And if I'm not mistaken we did the whole I don't want to be with you kind of scene. Boring scene. Meh. He then asked us to freeze and gather around Valerie and Adam. Valerie was hugging Adam from the back and Adam seemed like he wants to get away from her. So we had to stand in a circle around them. They started the scene and we had to shout a freeze and somebody walked in. I was so bad at this, I swear. It's either that or I'm just really out of it today. I couldn't do shit in there. Urggghhhh ><. It's like I just blank out in terms of mind and body. Urgh. I don't know how to react or how I want to react. Grrr..

Next thing was our performances. We had 10 minutes to rehearse and stuff. I was rehearsing with Teck Sern when suddenly Leanne called me out. Turns out the comb was stuck on her hair LOL! So we tried untangling it but in the end Leanne just kinda pulled it out.

So the 10 minutes was up and Leanne and Adam went first, followed by Lih Seng and Valerie. Teck Sern and I had to go last. That sucks, especially seeing how the other 2 groups did so well. That doesn't help at all. But we have no choice but to go and do it right. So we did. It was I suppose, ok. Not the best. I mean it went as rehearsed, but I thought parts were bad and needed to work on. Luckily we have our pro director, Rey with us. He re-directed everything, and even made me so called "pole dance". Well the pole wasn't exactly there, but still I had to pretend that the pole is there. HAHA. I was so self conscious. I'm so out of it today. This is not good.

Blehhh, mental note. I need to stop thinking so much and let my body do the talking. Dude it's just theater class. No one's gonna judge you for being sexy for a change. Urgh. Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment