Thursday 22 March 2012

I'm sorry, Whaaatt?!

[Monday, 19th March 2012]


So it's Monday again. Urgh I hate Mondays. It's like my longest day of the week with me doing nothing. But I suppose its probably the best Monday I had so far in this semester. Something happened and well let's just say it made my day :3 I won't talk about it so let's just get down to the real stuff.

So as usual, I got down early. I just got out of a sucky weekend because my laptop broke down just like that. I was freaking out as shit, and fudge, obviously I had to send it off to the repair. Luckily it was still under warranty, otherwise my dad would go ape shit on me. Bloody laptop.

Oh wells, Leanne joined me afterwards and we did our usual bitching. She told me about how someone ruined her day so early in the morning, and I talked about how people just want to scold other people without getting their facts right. URGH I find that so annoying. Bitch please, I know my shit so don't try to come up with reasons as to why my laptop broke down. GRRRR.

Anyway, so our main exercise for today was scriptwriting. After walking around in space, we were given paper and had to take a pen. Rey made us write a statement, a question, an exclamation statement, and a title of a song. We had them put inside a bag, and Rey took one paper by random, one by one. And, we ended up with this script:

Gurl! Hold ma' poodle. 
Will you go out with me on Saturday?
I hate your guts.
The car just took a corner at 100 m/h 
What the hell!
Why is game so fun to play with.
Have you taken your pills yet?
I enjoy singing in the bathroom. 
What did you have for lunch?
I look into the mirror. 
I'm about to go on stage.
Enter Sandman. 



Two of my lines were picked out. Will you go out with me on Saturday and I enjoy singing in the bathroom. HAHA. Man this does not make sense at all. At first we had to read the lines normally; no tones, nothing; just reading. Dude it doesn't make sense at all. URGHH!! >< and Rey made us act it out. We had to come up with a scene where everything is justified and makes sense. After runs and runs, I got the sense that the lines that I say was more bitchy and high status than the lines that Teck Sern reads. 


So yea, I thought of an idea where I was a popular girl in high school, and Teck Sern was more of a nerd, that I bully. He has feelings for me and tries to ask me out, but I, obviously feeling that I deserve so much better, pushes away. 


Another idea was that I'm a stripper trying to get Teck Sern to sleep with me, but as I hit on him, he turns out to be more perverted than I am and it turns me off instead. HAHA. Oh wells maybe this one will work, since one of the effective ways to justify something is to make everything a sexual innuendo. HEHE young, horny teenagers. HEY we can't help it, blame the hormones. So yea, with two days to work on this, urgh I don't know how this is going to work out. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment