Thursday 22 March 2012

BOOM!

[Wednesday, 14th March 2012]


So its the performance day for our neutral scene. And heck we didn't get the chance to practice much the day before cuz I just HAD to have a dispute with my mum over not picking up my  phone. I mean, we decided that I'll go home at 4, and she called me up at 3. I was still halfway in practice and there's no signal in the ADP classrooms (Thanks Taylor's Thanks =.=), and I received a call whereby my mum started screaming on the phone. OH I really needed that.

So due to the lack of practice, me and Teck Sern met up early in the morning to practice again. Our battlefield scene needed to be worked on. So with the help of Leanne we came with a nice ending to it, although its a bit cheesy.

Leanne was freaking out, because her group mates weren't in yet. But they soon joined us and they practised by themselves while me and Teck Sern did the same thing.

Pretty soon Rey came in, and class soon started. We had to do the usual walk around the space thing and then sit with our partners. I remembered having to give Teck Sern a massage and he had to give me one. LOL man, to be honest I do give my mum massages, but I'm not good at it. So I was like oh shit. HAHA but whatever la its done.

So the next thing we do is to add actions to our lines. That DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT, work at all. Our scene didn't suit the whole violence thing, instead it turned out as if I was running away from Teck Sern, bleh. And then we had to do our scene and Rey was watching us. And danggg, it wasn't working out. Oh wells, he's the pro.

So instead of making me a civilian trapped in a battlefield, Rey made me a falled comrade. Like our original idea, but I'm the fallen one instead of Teck Sern. Teck Sern then found me and tried to safe me, but I, at first refused. By looking at his persistence, I began to accept him, and allowed me to safe him. I was not prepared for this at all. At first, I couldn't feel the pain in my legs, but the more I practised the more real it felt. But it took me a while. Rey had to actually threatened punching me, because it was so not believable.. ><

After about 5-10 minutes of practice it was time to show our skit. DUDE I WAS NOT PREPARED AT ALL. That amount of practice wasn't enough for me to feel the pain enough to make it real. NO SHIT! I was so not prepared. But heck, we both went on anyway, and there were some plus points and minuses. Minuses was that I should have taken the time to change my decision and make more eye contact then with Teck Sern., and we shouldn't have picked up the rifle. Oh wells.

Oh and he commented about our prop. I shouldn't have used the nerf guns, whoops. HEHE.. Oh wells, we all make mistakes and I'll just have to make sure that I don't make the same mistake again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment